Thank you for your interest in the Apollo Product Description Project. Each person that is hired for this project must be able to sign a Confidentiality agreement as well as an Independent Contractor’s agreement. All writers for this project will be expected to be able to complete 10 to 20 descriptions each day depending on project needs.
Due to confidentiality requirements, this work cannot be subcontracted to any writer not on the Apollo project. Training will be provided but not paid. Any writing done during training will be paid. In the beginning, each writer will be given 10 to 20 descriptions to write each day. All assignments should be completed daily. This amount may increase as the writer develops their skills, and as project requirements change on the client’s end. Further requirements, as stated by the Apollo Manager are:
1. Must be proficient in AP style writing
2. Must be able to meet daily guidelines
3. Must use proper grammar and English
4. Must be able to follow specific instructions
5. Must be able to accept constructive criticism
6. Must be able to correct mistakes from the constructive criticism in future writings
7. Have the dedicated amount of time available for said project and be able to meet ALL deadlines
Payments are made through either Paypal, Business Check, or (for Bank of America customers only) through wire transfer. Pay for this project is 1 cent per word after editing.
In the application, you will be asked to provide a sample description. Here is the URL for the sample:
If you would like to express interest in this project, please fill out the following form.
Firefox users report that the forms do not show up on their end. Please use the following URL: