Here is a brief listing of our frequently asked questions:
1. Do I have to be an agent with Kinzer Projects to apply?
All of our job listings are available to both everyone. We do have many clients that choose to pay agency fees up front, and to manage their own projects.
2. Do you offer any employment positions?
Many of our clients are seeking employees and not independent contractors. We will tell you when the offer is for employment.
3. What is required of Kinzer Project independent contractors or employees upon hiring?
Each contractor will have to sign an independent contractors form, an acknowledgements form, and will need to send in a resume. Employees and contractors alike will have to provide social security information, (W9 or W4) upon request. Further, employees will need to provide I9 information as well. All new hires may be required to provide information for direct deposit.
4. Do you have earning limits?
We have no earnings limitations.
5. Do you give finder’s fees?
We do, in fact, have a finder’s fee system. When a person brings a new client to Kinzer Projects, that person will receive 50% of the agency’s profit for the first payment sent to the agency. In order for this to occur, that person must
1. Bring the client directly to Kinzer Projects, not through a Facebook group, or other social networking method. The person has to bring us the client instead of us asking the person for the information.
2. The person must also reach out to the client, and give the potential client a strong recommendation of our services.
3. The client must sign a contract with Kinzer Projects, and must pay their contract on time.
Profit is defined as being money left over after paying agency staff for their contributions to the project, and paying the team lead or staffing manager for the project.
6. Is this a “real” business or company?
Yes, Kinzer Projects, LLC is a real company. Our EIN is available to agents or clients whom request it. We are registered with the state of Texas. We have been in operation since 2007, and we were once seeking corporate status in the state of Nevada in 2009. In 2011, we decided to start small with an LLC status, and registered in our home state of Texas.
7. Can you guarantee work to all of the Kinzer Project Agents?
No. As an agent, we cannot guarantee work for you. We cannot guarantee work opportunities. All that we can guarantee is that our team of experts will work their hardest to secure work opportunities on your behalf. While we cannot guarantee those opportunities, it is up to each agent to decide to act when those opportunities are presented to them.
8. How does payroll work?
If hired through Kinzer Projects, your first check will be a paper check and will come through the mail. Payroll checks thereafter will be made by direct deposit depending upon the project.
If hired directly to a company, that company is responsible for your payroll and can answer these questions.
9. Does Kinzer Projects only offer Work At Home opportunities?
In the past, we’ve only offered work from home independent contracting opportunities. We are starting to experiment with brick and mortar operations as well, so you may see a mixture of both on our website.