Entry Level Beginner Position – Pay is not appropriate for experienced writers
Thank you for your interest in the Saturn Copy Block Project. Each person that is hired for this project must be able to sign a Confidentiality agreement as well as an Independent Contractor’s agreement. All writers for this project will be expected to be able to complete 10 to 20 pieces each day depending on project needs. Each copy block is 300 words in length.
Due to confidentiality requirements, this work cannot be subcontracted to any writer not on the Saturn project. Training will be provided. Any writing done during training will be paid. In the beginning, each writer will be given 10 to 20 items to write each day. All assignments should be completed daily. This amount may increase as the writer develops their skills, and as project requirements change on the client’s end. Further requirements, as stated by the Apollo Manager are:
1. Must be proficient in AP style writing
2. Must be able to meet daily guidelines
3. Must use proper grammar and English
4. Must be able to follow specific instructions
5. Must be able to accept constructive criticism
6. Must be able to correct mistakes from the constructive criticism in future writings
7. Have the dedicated amount of time available for said project and be able to meet ALL deadlines
8. Must be willing to join Writers Facebook group.
Payments are made exclusively through direct deposit, with exception of the first paycheck, which will be a paper check. Pay for this project is 1 cent per word after editing.
If you would like to express interest in this project, please fill out the following form.